Wow! Christmas is almost here. We are not going to be receiving any additional shipments between now and Christmas, so what we have in-stock is what we have in stock. So a few guidelines for shipping if you want to receive your order before Christmas:
- Don’t order anything that is pre-ordered. It won’t arrive before Christmas and we might miss contacting you about that fact to verify if you want the order to go out!
- Free Shipping for orders over $150 is shipped via Expedited Post. The timeline for Expedited Post is estimated on the ‘Shipping Options’ page, so if it won’t make it, then choose another Shipping option. We’ll take off the cost of Expedited Post shipping from your order.
Shipping within Canada:
- Expedited Shipping – generally takes between 2 – 7 business days to arrive within Canada.
- If you are in the East Coast, we can’t guarantee you’ll receive your order on time anymore! Check the estimated arrival date on the site for your postal code.
- If you are in the West Coast, you have till December 17, 2007 to make an order to be safe. December 19, 2007 is your final cut-off for Expedited Shipping (and that’s if we don’t get snowed under with a ton of orders!).
- Priority Courier – Offers Next Day Delivery within Canada.
- Great option for East Coast residents. Cut-off date would be December 19, 2007. December 20, 2007 if you like living close to the edge!
- Free Shipping for orders over $150 – this is Expedited shipping, so see above. If you do have a $150 order but need your order faster, choose Priority shipping and we’ll refund the difference between Priority Shipping and Expedited.
Shipping to the US:
- Purolator™1 International Noon next day
- Same cut-off as Priority Courier
- Xpresspost™ – USA 3,4 and 5 days
- Depending on where you live, cut-off date is either December 17, 2007 or December 18, 2007. If it’s past then, choose Purolator
- Expedited Parcel™ – USA 6 days up to 12 days
- Don’t choose this. It won’t arrive in time for Christmas
Lastly, if you haven’t received an e-mail from us and are worried about the order, do feel free to contact us. We will be happy to confirm it’s status and work with you to fix any problems.
Have a Merry Christmas!